Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I should have known better - The Beatles

It was totally not in line wif wat the experts tell us!

I mean, if someone is feeling down and comes running to you for comfort, one of the last things you'd say to him or her is "Ha, i told you so!"

Or "If only you had listened to me"!!!

How bout "You are stupid"!!!!!!

The really really weird thing about it all? After those things were said to me, i actually felt much better! I expected a shoulder to cry on but instead i got a slap in the face! And it really helped! :-)

I guess it helps to finally face up to it - yeah, i should have known better and i had been stupid! So wat's the point of moaning over it?

Thanks, mate. I really needed that!

p/s - WARNING: This only works for me! Dun go around trying that on everyone who comes to you for comfort! ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?