Monday, August 14, 2006

Ticket to ride - The Beatles

There's this feeling of deja vu as i sit here, listening to Jewel, the cloudy skies outside reflecting the emotions in me room.

Am i to go thru this every nite?

The euphoria of L'pool beating Chelsea is gone. The joy of meeting me church mates is left behind yesterday. The sun has gone to sleep. The laksa has all been digested. Yeah, this is the "down" part of the ride.


Join me for a ride? I've got a life-time unlimited ride ticket!


Sometimes i wish that me life is not the roller-coaster ride it has always been. Some of me close mates tell me that the things that happen in me life are stuffs you only see on movies - a case of art imitating life? Or truth trying to be fiction?

Hope - is a wonderful thing. But it can feel cruel at times. It'd be so much easier if hope is all gone and we accept fate as it is. But "...it would take a miracle for me to give up my hope and get on with my life."

Having said that, i know that if me life is anything but a roller-coaster - even if it slows down to be a carousel ride, i would find it too boring!


Boring! *yawn*


Happiness is heightened when one has experienced tears.

Relief is greater after being paralysed with fear.

Reunions are sweeter after going thru the pain of missing someone.

An unexpected break makes a wonderful surprise after all hope is gone.

I've been down so long, it can't be longer still
I've been down so long, that the end must be drawing near
Jewel Kilcher

I am wanting you
And I am needing you here
I need you near
Inside the absence of fear
Jewel Kilcher

Comments:
You know what it is you have to do right?

Stop listening to Jewel.
 
if only it was that easy.

in any event, i'm enjoying the ride... in some weird perverse way.

join me? ;-P
 
i dont need songs to get me feeling that way . It comes naturally...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?