Thursday, August 31, 2006

Who's that guy? - The cast of Grease 2

Hello, my name is Mun Onn and i'm a misery-holic.... NOT!!!!!!

Just to prove it, i'll post something... erm... fun! :-)

Was chatting wif a mate back home the other day and was reminded that today is Independance Day for Malaysia! Hmmm... loads of depressing thoughts when i think of my beloved country...

Anyways, just for fun, i did an online quiz coutesy of Malaysia's own Kenny Sia! It's "How Un-Malaysian Are You?". Here's the result:-

Congratulations , you are 60% not Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...


Guy Sebastian !

How Un-Malaysian Are You?

OK - only 40% Malaysian. No surprises there. But Guy????? Guy Sebastian?????

Alrite, for most of you non-Malaysians and non-Aussies, Guy is a Malaysian who won Australian Idol some years back!

Then, i remembered one of me youths years ago who commented that i look like Guy!!!!!! Sheesh.... i mean, if he said i look a bit like Brad Pitt or Ewan McGregor or Hugh Jackman, it wouldn't be so bad. But Guy Sebastian??????

Still, after looking at the photo of Guy from Kenny's quiz, i hate to admit it but i do see some semblance.

OK - me no own photoshop (too expensive and me not gonna support the pirates for photoshop) but here's wat i tried to do:-

I
V

I
V

I
V

I
V

I
V



There may be some truth in wat me youth said after all!!!!!!!!

Feeling miserable again.... :-(

Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ur not Guy la.. ur Grissom or is it Grishom..no, Grissom. I suddenly not sure..
 
hahaha...so u r Guy sebastian because of ur look! actually..i did that quiz and my result was same as u!!!!!!! i din kno who he is that time..
p/s. 31 aug is my brother's b'day too
 
a.orange: ok. grissom is no hugh jackman but much better than guy sebastian!!!! (sori, Guy!). Cheers!

Anyways, methinks me eyes nicer than his, rite? ;-P

ye e-e: so u r 60% not m'sian too? not surprising since you were probably working on 31st august??? well, i was working!
 
... wah lau eh. i read this just b4 i went to bed. now i m afraid i might get a nightmare or a really strange dream.
p.s. is it just me or hav u been readin too much kenny sia? the resemblance is just too un-kenny :p
 
hmmm, never told u til now but i think when i first saw guy sebastian some years back, it did cross my mind that he looked a little like you!
 
kc: LOL! good one. impressive. most impressive. i have taught u well! ;-P

cheryl: that was some years back, rite? rite? rite? u surely dun think so now.... :-(
 
nah kenny coined that phrase himself :p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?