Monday, August 28, 2006

Under your spell - Amber Benson

I was telling Hana the other day how i envy her living at Harwich Courts. I love that place. The buildings are in a circle and there's a beautiful green area in the middle. I used to go there in the middle of the nite, lie on the bench there a look up at the stars! It's so peaceful and quiet there, cut off from the loud campus noises, a world of its own. It reminds me of Marley Hall (albeit a bigger version) back in UEL, 4 floors high with our own courtyard at the back.

But today, 2 incidents happenned which reminded me how fortunate I am to be on the 11th floor at Rayleigh Tower.

The first was when i started hearing thunder - but realised that it was bright and sunny. I went to me window and looked towards west and saw a storm over the town area, and the storm was moving towards us!



From the pic above, you can see that on the left, it was bright and sunny while the dark storm was approaching from the right. It was a brilliant view. I went over to Michael's room which had a better angle and we both admired the view until the storm was right over us. When i met Carrie in the kitchen later she was all so excited over it! :-)

Not long after that, i saw the sun shinning thru the storm. I knew it could only spell one thing - R-A-I-N-B-O-W!!!!




A double one, actually - you can make out the fainter one just above the main rainbow. Lovely! :-) The photo doesnt do justice to how brilliant it was, tho.

Yeah, it has been great living here - the views from me room have truly taken me breath away - so many times. And i could just sit by the window and enjoy the view - be it the wonderful clouds in the brilliant blue skies, or the sunrise, or the snow storm, or the misty mornings, or the rainbow, or the sunsets. It has truly got me under its spell!

Here's me tribute to the wonderful views thruout me year here - all glory to God of course!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?