Wednesday, October 11, 2006

For once in my life - Vonda Shepherd

The whispered conversations in overcrowded hallways
The atmosphere as thrilling here as always
Feel the early morning madness
Feel the magic in the making
Why, everything's as if we never said goodbye

I've spent so many mornings just trying to resist you
I'm trembling now, you can't know how I've missed you
Missed the fairy tale adventure
In this ever spinning playground
We were young together

As if we never said goodbye - Andrew Webber

The scene is so familiar
But yet it feel so foreign
The squares which once were empty
Are now packed with students

I see them, i see their eyes
Eyes filled with excitement
Eyes glowing with anticipation
Eyes crying out of fear
Eyes teary from loneliness
Eyes shinning with joy
I see them, with eyes of envy

The joys of being a student
A vessel... waiting to be filled from the fountain of knowledge
A soul... waiting to be touched and enriched by others
A doorway... leading to the endless choices of opportunities
An outlet... to channel one's potentials and gifts
A chance... to discover who you really are.

I see them now
With eyes of envy.

不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?