Sunday, October 08, 2006

In the wee small hours of the morning - Jamie Cullum

Random thoughts at 2 am:-

It's too quiet tonite - after a whole week of loud partying, the silence seems deafening... to me, anyways.

Been out in the rain one time too many in the past week. Yesterday, i was involved in a battle against the flu - you know, the feeling like u r gonna fall sick, right at the edge but trying hard not to topple over into the sea of running noses, sore throats and grogginess.

Still can't get over the fact that she din call..

I have this craving for chicken soup now...

It's funny how arranging the chairs and moping the floor can bring back so much wonderful memories.

It was nice to watch a Cantonese movie again the other nite. Now can anyone get me a copy of "Re-Cycle"?

B*gger - i burnt me toast. Can't blog and make supper at the same time - or just further proof that men can't multi-task.

A pleasant surprise - a really old fren texted me out of the blue and told me she was praying for me. Nobody really knows wat i'm going thru right now, physically and emotinally. Nobody but God. And he got her to pray for me. I was surprised at how easy this difficult patch has been. I guess by now i shouldn't be surprised - not when he's watching over me.

Cheers, S! Rest assured, he has heard and answered yr prayers.

When the sun is high in the afternoon sky
You can always find something to do
But from dusk till dawn as the clock ticks on
Something happens to you

In the wee small hours of the morning
While the whole wide world is fast asleep
You lie awake and think about the girl
And never ever think of counting sheep

When your lonely heart has learned its lesson
You'd be hers if only she'd call
In the wee small hours of the morning
That's the time you miss her most of all

Supper's ready! :-)

It doesn't matter who he is - it just matters who you're not...
Sarah to Jack, Lost Season 3 Episode 1

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?