Friday, October 21, 2005

Don't know why - Norah Jones

As I typing the previous post, I could hear someone outside my room. Seconds later, some pamphlets were shoved under my door into my room.

More junk mail!!!

Minutes later, I can hear the voices of the chinese girl - who lives in the next room - and her chinese boyfren going into her room. It was prolly just to get some stuffs cuz they din stay long. I could hear them talking outside my room and just before they went off, another set of the pamphlets were shoved under my room door!!!!! Yeah, by them!

I was like "What the....?????"

All that is printed on my room door is "5" - not "Throw all unwanted rubbish here"!!!!

What the...

Sh*t!!!!!

What was her problem???? If you dun wan the junk mail, then just throw it away in the waste paper bin that each room is provided wif or into the large rubbish waste in the kitchen. Why shove it into my room????????? Why? Why? Why?????

Idiot.

p/s - other than this girl, I have absolutely no complaints about me other flat-mates. I thank God for the wonderful people I'm wif. More about them tomorrow - after our first flat party!!! :-) Looking forward to it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?