Saturday, October 22, 2005

Where are you now? - Britney Spears

I stayed up all nite last nite. Went to bed reluctantly at bout 7:15 am.

No. I wasn't studying. I was watching "Lost"!!!!! :-)

I simply love this TV series!!!! Check out this post here in another blog about it:-

"Where are we?"

I finally got connested wif the Uni network where the students all can share their files. I was excited when I saw that there were episodes of Lost which I could download!!!

You see, when I was back home, me mate got he whole season for me - but I never got to finish watching it and I left it back home.

But now, I get to finish watching season 1! Yes!

I really shud be studying, tho...

Comments:
and if someone didnt bug someone and you about it , would you have ever got it u think ?
Hmmmmmmmmmm...........

hahaha

you owe me some fresh milk
 
yeah - 4 me sis. anyways, dun wanna have any problems at heathrow if they run thru me stuffs.

finished season 1 last weekend and am up to epi 4 season 2!!!! actually, season 2 doesn't excite me so much cuz some air of mystery is gone oredi. and the coincidences are getting too much!

still, it's enjoyable.

now i pay the price - stay up all nite to prepare for seminar at 9 later.
 
squats
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?