Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Evergreen - Will Young

"Me and Hollie were in the back singing along to Will Young's Evergreen when I remember looking up and seeing a car in front coming towards us."

Heather burst into tears as she told the court: "Me and Hollie screamed at Shona to do something, but then that was it."

I shud have been studying but as I was surfing, I decided to Google some people - one of them is Heather Davies, the sister of Hollie. I was checking and see if I can find anything about her, of how she has been keeping. I wasn't prepared for wat I found.

For those of you who dun know, I got to know Shona, Heather and Hollie in 1993 when I was studying at the University of East London. We formed a close bond and I loved them like they were my own kids.

In 2002, they were involved in an accident which ended the lives of Shona and Hollie. I blogged about it previously here.

It was a very painful memory for me and I guess I did wat I could to get on wif life - I just pushed it aside. I never knew the details of the accident - cuz I simply din want to.

Until now.

The excerpt above is taken from This Is Essex website and you can read the entire article here.

I cried as I read it as I could just imagine Heather and Hollie singing happily before the accident.

But I also felt a surge of anger welling up in me. I finally found out that the bloody driver of the other car WAS HIGH ON COCAINE AND DRUNK!!!!!!

Bastard!

What the heck was he doing driving in such a state????

2 wonderful people lost their lives and countless others had their hearts broken - even to this day - as a result of the stupidity of one idiot.

Dun drink and drive. Dun do drugs. Ever! You can terminate and destroy your life - fine, but you might also involve other innocent people.

Shona, Hollie - you know my love for you will always remain evergreen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?