Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Freedom 90 - George Michael

Class ended late today. It was close to 1:15 pm before we were finally let off. Truth be told, methinks no one would have minded staying on longer! Yeah, it was that good.

The seminars this week have been really good. It was helpful that I stayed up to do as much reading as I could. The subject matters were interesting too - but kudos to me seminar group leaders. Excellent! They are really good.

No, we din leave the seminars wif all the answers. We left wif more questions - it was like, "Whoa.... I never thought of it that way before!!!".

:-)

The even better news is that I just received an e-mail saying that this Friday's seminar is cancelled! Woohoo! That means that the weekends starts now for me! Yup, no more classes right up til next Monday afternoon!

Am actually tempted to take a bus up north to see me mates for the weekend!

Comments:
guess wat? i hav long weekends every week! :p classes only from mon to wed! crazy english weather... today i think it's 17 C, HOT!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?