Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Message in a bottle - Sting

Gotta delete some of the text messages in me phone. Learned from a fren to record all me text msgs!!!!

Before leaving:-

Hei, dah last day. Ready 2 go?! Haha. TAKE CARE & ALL THE BEST! Remember 2 send lotso souvenir back!

Hi heard you flying off today? Have a safe journey and god bless always. Take care.

Jus like 2 wish u all d very best as u leave 4 uk. Has been great knowing u. have a safe journey. Will send u some c.wings once I know how 2 do it. GBU.

Have a safe journey!i will try to visit u, really.and we can tour Europe together yah?take care! Sorry I can’t send u off.i’ll be with u in spirit!

After arrival:-

…Andrew was sad after you left. …

…Andrew miss u, he suddenly tot abt u tis aft!

Hi. How’s the queen?

I’m free this weekend! Come!

Did you take my brolly? The black brolly?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?