Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Satisfaction - Rolling Stones

OK. A fren dun believe I brought a small little orange all the way from M'sia to here in Essex - even after I published a pic of it (see me profile pic).

So wat can I do? Take another pic wif the orange next to the "Welcome To Colchester" sign board? Or next to the "University of Essex" sign? But the orange will be too small to notice!

So here is the best I can do for now:-


Sufficient proof? Posted by Picasa

There is the orange with the following items:-

1. My passport with the Heathrow date stamp showing I passed thru customs on 2nd October 2005;

2. My Uni registration card which they only issued on the 4th of October 2005;

3. A Tesco receipt dated 10th October 2005. (Mind you, it's Tesco Colchester, not Puchong or Mutiara Damansara...)

Satisfied????

Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....!!!!
yes
am satisfied

wow, someone eating healthy- lettuce and seasoning...
amazing
unbelievable actually
 
its a good thing i din use the other receipts showing... erm... nvm! :-P
 
hahah
ur here
online
go read my blog
quick
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?