Saturday, October 29, 2005

Yesterday once more - The Carpenters

I have been accused of writing novels on me blog (meaning i write A LOT!!!!). I just can't help it. I'm sitting here blogging, surfing and then I get inspired to blog summore!

I've been downloading a lot of music lately - from all me Uni mates. A LOT!!!!

And as I sat here listening to the songs, all the memories attached to each song comes back.

That's the beauty of music and songs - you hear a tune, sing a lyric and suddenly, you are transported back months or even years ago. I could feel the same way i felt back then - heck, if I tried hard enuf, I could prolly smell the things back then!

One moment I'm transported back to London 12 years ago, another moment and I'm wif me mates in S'pore. I could be on the Unser travelling to Temerloh, or in the van going to Tasik Bera screaming my lungs out wif me crazy mates! I could be laughing when I hear the song and the memories it brings - or be crying...

I guess it helps to have crazy mates who love singing - and we would just break out in song whenever and wherever! :-)

It's funny cuz just yesterday, I was "singing" along wif a mate - over Windows Messenger! And we were "singing" The Carpenter's Yesterday Once More.

Truly, when I listen to these songs now, it is like yesterday once more!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?