Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back in the saddle again - Gene Autry

I'm back!

In some ways, it is nice to be back after living out of a rucksack for almost 2 weeks, waking up in a different place on a different bed every morning, not knowing when I'll be online again and depending on the radio to get the latest news! But being back means that I had to say goodbye to me mates, say goodbye to the wonderful scenary and places, and say hello again to the sad empty halls and the pile of work waiting for me.

I thank God for the wonderful time I had and the protection he showered upon me. There is so much to blog and so many pics to post - not just about the trip but oso about the many things I discovered about meself and the many thoughts which came to mind. But thankfully for you guys, u'll be spared most of the painful details as I have to focus on me essays and the exam i have on the 18th.

Oh! Me din get to have a white Christmas. Want to know what irony is? Colchester was covered in snow for 3 days while Scotland was not during me entire stay there (save for the miserable 2 mm of snow in Glasgow on me last nite in Scotland).

Anyways, here are some from the hundreds of pics taken in Scotland:-

Posted by Picasa

Turst me - it is more beautiful in real life!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?