Monday, February 06, 2006

Dear Diary - Britney Spears

I know that blogging is something like posting your diary online. It reveals personal stuffs about you and your feelings. In a way, it's quite selfish - and pretty presumptious! I mean, who would really care that I enjoy watching Futurama? Or that I keep orange peels in me room? Or I woke at 12 today and had tuna sandwich for brunch????

But hey, that's freedom of expression! You have the freedom not to read too!

Still, I came across this blog which was... well...

No, no. It's nothing legally or morally wrong. No offensive cartoons nor were there any threats or incitement to bomb up people (wat is wrong wif the world today?????).

Basically, it's this girl, who wrote a personal message to her boyfren - on her blog. It's pretty simple - how much she enjoyed spending time wif him, how the past week has been wonderful, how she misses him now that he has gone back to him home town - all this directed to him, personally (eg. I really miss you, I wish you were here, etc.).

And then he replies to her by leaving a comment on that post - saying how much he misses her back, how they must be strong to keep their relationship alive etc.!!!!!

I dun know.... I just find it pretty weird. I mean, I have frens who blog about wat their other half did for them (eg. cook instant noodles.... not referring to anyone in particular ;-P), and how much they appreciate their other half. OK. That's cool wif me. They are telling their frens and the whole world how much they appreciate their other half. Not only is that good but IMHO, commendable.

I even know of a guy who has an annonymous blog solely to post letters that he writes to a girl that will never be his - and who will never read the letters!!!! What a loser!

I even know of those who occasionally have a personal shout out to others on how they miss them or love them. I do that too.

But to start writing personal notes to each other and posting them online for the world to read??????? Isn't that why e-mails are for? Text messages? Snail mail - send a card. Or a "I-miss-you" e-card! Call him up and talk to him?

Well, if it makes them happy.... Oh, maybe I'm not in love and hence, wont be able to understand. But if I ever do such things, shot me, ok?

Comments:
eyer, that sounds so menjijikkan...public display of too much affection is...geli sial!

And yeah man, the annonymous blog dude is SUCH a loser! Not referring to anyone in particular of course...

Worry not, if u ever do such things, i'll help shot you

And if i ever do it, shot me too okay ?
 
OK, OK, OK!!!!! It's "shoot" me!

sheesh... it's a typo. after all, i'm only human. hard to believe-eh?
 
hey, wat html stuff u wanna learn? c'mon. u r the expert in designing, aren't u?

yeah, i spend too much time blogging!

and i'm not talking about the occasional "i miss you, X" - or "i had a great time, Y". im talking bout things which i feel should be spoken in private.

but it is a personal preference. some people are just more expressive and less inhibited. nothing wrong wif that.
 
I love you Mun Onn. I wanna be in your arms.. I miss you. Remember the times you would......

ok, abit too much detail ;p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?