Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I know him so well - Elaine Paige & Barbara Dickson

"So, you finally handed up your essay-eh?", I asked Di.

She looked at me in surprise - "Yeah. How do you know?"

"Well, i saw you vacumming your room. So i guess you must have finished your essay!"

We laughed!

"Wow - i cannot keep any secrets from anyone here!!!!", she said.

"Not in the halls, not in the halls!"

It is now the end of the 5th month of us staying together in Rayleigh Tower, Flat 11. And we have grown to know each other so well!

The other nite, as i was cooking my dinner, i could hear the front door open. Ghisseh poked her head into the kitchen, saw me and smiled. "I knew it had to be you!"

Yesterday, i found the hob left on. I asked if anyone was using it and someone said it was prolly Tom who left it like that. He always does that!

And we know who it is who leaves her soup on the cooker until it boils over - and it is always me who turns it down for her. We oso know that Aliz will eat her yogurt after her meals - and Michael will drown his food wif ketchup - Heinz ketchup, not Tesco value. They oso know that when i go to the kitchen, i'm there to make myself a cup of coffee! When we found a mysterious bag of chips in the freezer, Michael and I immediately ruled out Tom cuz we know he uses a different brand!!!

Oh, when the kitchen is left in a mess, we all also know who is responsible too!

Yeah, in a way, it is scary. But this just shows how close we have all become. It is sad to think that come Easter, Alberto and Aliz will be leaving us to go back to their respective countries - and after summer, we'll all go our own separate ways. :-(

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?