Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Another day in paradise - Phil Collins

I read horror stories almost everyday - real life stories. I guess I have to since I study Human Rights.

To most of us (myself especially), we will complain daily about things like the weather, the traffic jams, the delays in the train services, the increase of 5 pence to the price of Tesco coffee (yes, it is now 34p!!!!! I shud have stocked up when it was still only 29p), and many other trivial matters.

But after reading these "horror" stories, I realise that through their eyes, my day was just another one spent in paradise.

I started another blog, the main purpose of which is to tell these stories - because it needs to be told - and people need to be told. Click on the following link to view the contents of the blog:-

Their Stories

Caution: the contents of this new blog will contain disturbing accounts. Definately not for leisure reading!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?