Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nightshift - The Commodores

It's 30 mins pass midnite. Should be continuing wif me essay but am playing to stay up even longer tonite - so allowing meself the luxury to relax a lil longer.


View out of me window - with the reflection of me study table! Posted by Picasa

Been sleeping at round 7 sumthing each morning. Truth be told, it has been a lil difficult to sleep!!!! I mean, when i start doing me work like now, i do feel tired and sleepy and all at times. But come like 6 am or so (it gets brighter even much earlier now - 5 sumthing!!!), my mind is so active that it doesnt feel like sleeping - altho the body feels otherwise!

Am actually enjoying meself - in some perverse way, i guess. The essay is moving along alrite, altho there has been quite a number of hiccups. Been rearranging my outline so many times - even considered changing the title!!!

Then, there's the problem wif Word. Sigh... the cross-referencing feature is not working for me!!!!!

I've gone pass the 4,000 word mark - the trouble is that i'm still on the same general point!!!!!! OK - i only have 2 MAIN general points. But the first was meant to take up at the most, one third of me essay. And the amount of notes i prepared for the first point is like a quarter or less than the amount i prepared for me second point!!!!! Looks like i've enuf material to prepare a dissertation - mind you, i did not manage to complete the research and there are books and articles left unread!

Fun-eh? ;-P

Me mate was surprised when i told him that i sleep at around 7 in the morning. He asked if i could really work all nite.

Well, i do stay up all nite. It's pretty normal for me. I'm the nocturnal type - will blog about this more when all the essay stuffs are over and done wif.

But staying up all nite does not mean i work all nite!!!! I do find some stuffs to do to keep me sane! And since it's just too cold to go out for walks, i amuse meself indoors - watch some reruns of "Whose Line Is It Anyway" (and really struggle to keep my laughter down so as not to wake up me neighbours), play lots of bridge on me PDA (hence my perfect score the other day!!), surf, take photos(!), etc. Somehow, i really like being up during the nite - more bout this nx time!


A pic of me camera - by me camera! :-) Posted by Picasa

Anyways, it'll be just for another couple of nites. Friday is D-Day! And to top it up, we've oredi made plans to watch Return of the King on Friday nite! Woohoo! Now, that's sumthing to look forward to! Even the fact that me lecturer had oredi e-mailed us our Easter assignments yesterday (he was so casual - "Here are the questions for those who may be interested..."!!!!!) will not dampen my spirits! Easter hols - London, Paris, Clacton (seaside)!!!!!

OK - back to me essay! Meeting a mate later at 8 am - so sleep will only take place at half 10? Hopefully...

p/s - Liverpool hit Birmingham for 7 last nite. The icing was the fact that Sisoko was back wif his superhero-looking goggles! 15 goals in 3 games. When it rains, it pours!!!!!

Comments:
dont forget to check ur mailbox...
 
hey really nice photos! u have a creative eye =)
not sure if you already know, but anyway the mexican society is organising a photo competition. http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~mexsoc/
 
San: "You've got no-mail"!!!! Still checking...

Markus: gee, you are too kind. if you click on the pics and enlarge them, u'd see that it's not very good actually. the first is blurred (me flatmate complained about me shaky hands) while the reflection of the flash for the second was too bright.but i am quite proud of some of me compositions in my photoblogs!! :-)

p/s - the prize for the competition is too high for me.
 
sori - i meant the reflection of the light of the mini-lamp on the camera was too bright!
 
where's my mail?
 
You din receive any mail from me? maybe that's wat is meant by "you got NO-mail"!!!!!

anyways, that was referring to me, actually, indicating that i have checked my mailbox and there was no mail.
 
i KNOW LA
do u tink i'm a fool
i meant my mail
that i sent
mail from me to you is mail
mail form u to me is mail
This male cant tell the difference between his mail and my mail

useless
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?