Sunday, April 02, 2006

She's the one - Robbie Williams

"In every generation, there is a chosen one. She alone shall stand against the vampires, demons, and forces of darkness. She is the Slayer."

I've finally started watching Buffy! Yeah, after all these years. It's all because of Serenity - the movie based on the TV series, "Firefly". Created by the same person responsible for Buffy and Angel, Firefly has to be the best sci-fi TV series i've ever watched! I will blog about it.

But for now, it's Buffy (seen here on the right wif me!). I was reading some of its reveiws and it sounds promising - altho the same people did say that it gets better in the later seasons.

7 seasons!!!! There goes my dissertation! ;-P

I have to say that the first few episodes of series 1 have been quite a disappointment. But hey, it is old. The acting - especially in the pilot - was really bad! The effects were so yesterday! But hey, there's Sarah Michelle Geller - and Alyson "This one time at band camp" Hannigan! She's so cute as Willow.

I just finished watching Episode 8 of Season 1 and i must admit that i'm getting hooked. The acting is getting better and the plot is fleshing itself out. And i always have this thing for vampire movies (even the "bad ones" like Blade, Underworld, Van Helsing). I guess things can only get better?
Posted by Picasa

Comments:
terrible! now U are online but not on msn...monkey
like that la, follow Obi-Mun's style
never mind
Buffy suckz
Spike it hot though
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?