Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ask me - Amy Grant

I was surprised (shocked, maybe?) when i was visiting a blog belonging to a mate of a mate - and i saw that this girl whom i do not know nor have met before used one of my photos on her blog!!!!!

Posted by Picasa
Click on the pic to see the enlarged version (sori, me dun have a screen capture thingy)


The main window in the back is the blog. The smaller window is my Picture Manager showing my pic. No doubt it's mine!

It's actually one of me fav pics ever. It was taken at Kapit, a small river town in Sarawak along the mighty Rejang. You can view the pic here. Mind you, just view! ;-P

Well, i dun know if i should be angry or flattered! She used the pic to decorate the top of her blog. There was no acknowledgment of where she obtained the pic from!

Yeah, i know that some of u may be saying that i use pics from all over the web too. Yes, but i acknowledge all my sources and if the owner specifically prohitbits the usage of any pics, i'll respect that.

O well... it's no big deal. It's not like she was using it for profit! So i was nice enuf to cover the name of her blog in me pic above!

I guess i shud feel flattered... but if anyone wants to use any of me pics, ask me first, k?

UPDATE (31/5/06): I left a comment on her tag board - basically just stating that it was my pic and that i din know if i shud be angry or flattered. Well, today, the pic is gone and so is my comment on her tag board. What the...???? The pretend-nothing-ever-happenned trick. By taking it off shows that she agreed that it was not right for her to do that - but no clarification/apologies/nothing? Oh well... *shrugs*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?