Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Judy Judy Judy - Johnny Tillotson

"Hi, i'm here for the job interview. I'm supposed to see... err... Carol?"

She eyed me for a while and then said, "Judy?"

"Right"! *Smiles sheepishly* "Judy. Yes!"

She gave me the i-dun think-he-knows-wat-he-is-talking-about look. Then she told me to wait a moment while she called for Judy.

I kicked meself - how in the world could i have made such a mistake? Carol - Judy! More different than chalk is from cheese!!!!

I figured it must be cuz both are associated wif song titles of oldies - Judy, Judy, Judy by Johnny Tillotson and Oh Carol by Neil Sedeka!

No, i'm not that old - but me used to listen to these kinda songs when me just a wee kid!

Anyways, the interview was conducted wif Judy and someone else - i really dun know her name. 2 old ladies and one Malaysian. They were both so giggly, tho. Like teenagers (they better not be reading me blog!!!!!). And very nice! Honest! It appeared to have gone well - but so did me meeting wif the manager of Subway a couple of weeks ago!

We'll see how. Am not getting me hopes up. Carol said she'd let me know by Friday.

I meant Judy!

;-P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?