Monday, July 10, 2006

Where do I go from here? - New Kids on the Block

I will NOT blog about the World Cup Finals! I won't! Really!!!! See here if you dun believe me!!!! :-P



I'm blogging about something totally unrelated here.

The other Sunday, the speaker spoke on being lost. It was a funny kind of ironic that after the service, while walking back to campus wif a Korean missionary, we both got lost trying out a new route!


It reminded me of when i was in London last week - i decided to walk to the LSE library from Liverpool Street Station. I knew the general direction and i was on a "use the force, Luke" mode. However, i was oso busy chatting on the phone.

Before i knew it, i realised i was lost. Absolutely no idea where i was. I wandered aimlessly, not being too worried. I was after all, in London!

Sure enuf, as i was walking around, i glanced up and i saw it - St Paul's! It was the unmistakable dome of St. Paul's Cathedral. I just then walked towards its direction.

As i thought about it later, i realised how that little incident is a wonderful illustration of life - my life. I still do get lost these days, distracted etc. But once i realised that i'm lost, all i have to do is to look up - look to God, look to my Lord Jesus, and fix me eyes on him. Then i won't be lost - even if i'm in unfamiliar territory, for i know if i keep on looking to him, he will lead me on the right path!

What a wonderful God we have! :-)

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12v2


Photo credit: Yee Weng Soon


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?