Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's hard (letting you go) - Bon Jovi

OK - this post is specially for 2 kinds of people out there - those who had been complaining that most of me pics are "people-less" and those who had been complaining about me long hair!!!!!


Yes, the CGiC is deep in thought - to cut or not to cut, that is the question!!!!!

Finally, after days of agonising over it, considering the pros and the cons, running the arguments for and against thru his mind over and over and over again...


The decision is finally made! He arms himself... wif a pair of green scissors, of course! ;-)

And.....

...



...



...






Ta-da!

...



...







The decision was to tie up me hair in a mini pony tail! :-)

Hey, i saved at the very least 6 quid, y'know! ;-P

Comments:
Ha ha ha..I like your gimmick..I really thought you had a hair cut...I showed your pic to some of Toyota staff who missed u..If u can remember Zaida..(showed her your pic with the short hair)..her comments :"wow!! he still looks the same. young..doesn't look his age" ..in my heart.(does that means I have aged??)..but when I showed her your other look..her reaction :" AHH!!!..what happen to him???"...Conclusion : GET A HAIR CUT...with your new look, u might get some blonde chicks!!..
 
but i dun wan any blonde chicks. i dun mind burnettes or redheads, tho...

of course i still look the same. zaida hasn't seen me for only 1 and a half years. i couldn't have aged that much - esp having a good life here and no work stress (altho study stress is quite bad too - can't u see all my white hair???).

and dun wori, sui ping - doesnt matter how u look. as long as u r young in heart, tt matters more!
 
i would have loved to see you make a total mess of cutting ur hair all by uself...

Dang....

=p
 
my reaction was... whoa! that's the 10 years ( or longer? ) MO i know! some things dun change eh, except for the chubbier cheeks, whiter hair, wider waist line...ok i'll just stop here. anyways good to see you apart from holding the guitar. :)
 
Redhead, my apologies for disappointing you... but no regrets! ;-P

Part-time S'porean, kindly be informed that waist line getting smaller. :-) Saw yr pics during the recent wedding dinner. Wat's wif yr new hair, man? Nice to hear from u!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?