Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Stars - Simply Red

I had to do it. It was hot and uncomfortable - and i just sat there for 2 hours. But i had to. One of the must-do things.

And i did it! :-)

I've always read about the London premiers of big movies where the stars will appear. I missed the premier of King Kong out of ignorance - i was not far away in Chinatown having me dinner while Jack Black, Peter Jackson and Naomi Watts were walking up the red carpet.

X-Men 3 did not have a premier. But i finally caught one last Monday.

I hung out wif screaming teenagers under the blazing sun in the scorching heat at Leicester Square waiting for the arrival of the stars of Pirates of the Carribean 2. It was madness - i was there earlier and people were oredi queuing up 6 hours before the premier.

I returned to join them much later and sat there reading me book waiting. It was so so uncomfortable but i wasn't gonna suffer in vain.

I was rewarded - i saw Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley... and Johnny Depp's hat!!!!!

Me camera ran out of batt earlier that day but you can view pics of the premier here.

The girls around me were complaining that Orlando was short. Johnny looked cool wif his hat and shades. Keira looked really good.

Speaking of Keira, here's a clip of her in the wonderful movie, Love, Actually - one of the many brilliant scenes in that movie.

Love Actually

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?