Monday, August 14, 2006

Angel standing by - Jewel

No, contrary to popular belief, i dun just listen to Jewel - altho these last couple of posts seem to indicate that.

I listen also to 李心洁! Some of you would know her as Angelica Lee.

In fact, thanks to a mate back home, i can now sing my very first mandarin song... almost! ;-P

She's really talented! And her eyes... *sigh*

The latest news is that she won the award for the most popular actress at the 11th Hong Kong Golden Bauhinia Awards!!!! Woohoo!

I really wanna watch her latest movie. Been so deprived of Chinese movies - esp Cantonese shows.

Oh well...

Check out one of her music videos here. This is a really nice song. Now if only someone can tell me what the lyrics are saying exactly...

Thundershower


Congrats, 心洁!

Comments:
Translation:
Let the rain fall down, and wipe my tears
Let it wash away my sanity
Cause i am in the thunderstorm
Dancing for you
Oh, why is lightning so painful..
It breaks my heart like a falling egg
Falling into you...
And now i'm wet.
 
erm... do be careful! yr translation is opened to... urm... diverse(?) interpretations!

enuf said.

now anyone else wants a crack at it?
 
Translation 2 :

Raindrops keep falling on my head
I think its getting heavier
Oh why now, why now?
Its the worst time of my life,
Not having what i need the most
As the rain falls all around me
Pitter patter on my specs
Like little children running
Oh why now, why now?
When i dont have you , oh
Umbrella.
And now i'm wet.


Better?
(though how you could see anything in the 1st one is beyond me)
 
i think he is referring to the last line.
 
???

FIne, change the last line:

And now i'm covered in h2o
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?