Monday, August 21, 2006

Fat boy - Jewel

Pic #1 - Anglerfish before a meal


Pic #2 - Anglerfish after a meal!

Pics taken at Natural History Museum


For the past couple of weeks, i've been having trouble eating and sleeping! Dun know why. Ok, maybe i do...

But there i was, wif a loss of appetite and insomnia! Not that it bothered me - din feel hungry, din feel sleepy!

Suddenly, over the weekend, me appetite came back - wif a vengeance!!!! It din help that on Friday nite, i took home 6 portions of lasagne*!!!!!!

Maybe it (the return of appetite) had to do wif the slave-labour work we did on Saturday. But i've been eating like... an anglerfish!!!!!!


Yup, the pic #1 above can represent me last week - and if i'm not careful, the pic #2 will prolly be me next week!!!!

I feel hungry now...

Now if only i can get some sleep!

* i wasn't greedy! I packed for Teddy and Eric who were downstairs but they din wan any. So instead of wasting it, i've had a lasagne weekend!!!! Even used one protion to barter for some roast chicken wif me flatmate! Yes, i know lasagne is fattening - hence the title for this post! *Duh*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?