Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What's simple is true - Jewel

人的心情不像房子,花钱就能把它装修的漂漂亮亮!

That's stated at the top of one of me mate's blog. Basically, it means that people's feelings/mood is not like a house which you can make beautiful with money.

I thought that it's really cool. Simple and true. So true!

I got an e-mail from an ex-colleague today. He used to work under me. I had to laugh out loud when i read what he had to say about me:-

"Wow. You seem to be in jovial mood! At least in better mood than when you were here at THC & Co. hehe."

Oh, come on - i wasn't that mean, was i???? :-(

Maybe I was. That was like a different life-time ago. Things were so different. I was the high-flying lawyer (or so i would like to think!) making loads of money - and spending it even faster! ;-P

Yet, now, with no status and no income, i feel that the quality of me life has improved in leaps and bounds!

And while i'm getting sentimental lately - missing me mates, and anticipating missing them!!! - my mood has been really good!

Truly, money can never make u feel good. For me, it's frens, family, and of course God.

Oh, and good food, too! ;-P

Comments:
2 jewel songs in a row!
jt
 
aren't you gonna help me with the translation of the "Thundershower" song?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?