Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Again and again - Jewel

I've been singing this song over and over again lately - methinks me flatmates must be pretty mad wif the racket i'm making!

But hey, this is the first mandarin song that i've learnt how to sing - thanks to me mate back home who e-mailed me not only the pinyin but the loose translation - albeit, almost 2 years late!!!!!!

This song oso happens to be the first 李心洁's song that i've heard - so i guess it's only right that it's the first that i can sing!

Here's the video - of her singing it, not me! ;-P

爱错

Comments:
hey mate! plannin on comin back to kl fer summer hols?keep the postings coming..cheers!

-hondaztec-
 
heya, nope. won't be back. still dissertation-ing!!!!

miss u guys, tho!

how's yr new job? drop me a mail sometime!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?