Saturday, August 19, 2006

This way - Jewel

There has been a number of people asking me when - if ever - i'll be going back.

Well, the short answer is - I dun know!



Do pray with me. I have no intention of going back yet. Prolly the earliest will be for CNY next year. But you know how things are - esp wif me. It never goes as planned!

I may even stay on in Colchester if i get a job at the Human Rights Centre - the job is just wat i wanna do but staying on here without me mates? *shudder* Dilemma!

Even if i move to London, there's the question of where i'll be staying.

Many options, many choices, many decisions... one way!

Comments:
bro, since loadsa ppl read ur blog...heres a way to make some extra cash while u blog....

http://www.google.com.my/intl/en/ads/

check it out

cheers!

-hondaztec-
 
hehehe. cheers. will check it out. initially, i thought it was a spam comment!

anyways, contrary to popular belief(?), there ain't that many who read me blog. :-(
 
hahahaah, loads read la, like LOADS n LOADS! serious!

And why cldnt u just say "i dunno when/if i'll be coming back" instead of being silly about it. Sheesh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?