Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Love me, just leave me alone - Jewel

So there i was, at Camden Town, browsing thru the stuffs displayed in one of the millions stalls there. Love that place. It's got so much character - and other interesting stuffs... and people!

OK - i was looking thru girls' stuffs. I was after all looking to buy something for a girl *ahem*. No, no, no, no lingerie or stuffs like that. Normal girls' stuffs.

And i found it - well, at least i found something close to it. I wanted it in green and orange but it came only in black and orange. O well, the green was negotiable - it was to remind her of me! ;-P

I made a mental note to look around first and if i dun find the green and orange one, i'd come back here to get the black and orange one... until...

This guy came up. The owner - or the store hand. Wateva. With a hint of frustration in his voice - like he was dealing wif some dumb jerk - he pointed out to the upper section and said "The men's ones are there".

What the *%#@*&@*#??????!!!!!!!!!!!

Do i look that dumb????? Ok, ok, dun have to flood the comment box in reply to that!

I rolled my eyes and glared at him - well, if it was possible to do both of that together, then i did it!!!! I replied as exasperated as i could, "Yes, i know". I walked off never to return to that stall ever again.

I got the black and orange one from another stall.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?