Friday, January 20, 2006

All by myself - Celine Dion

I'm going to London tomorrow. Yeah, again.

Michael was just over and he can't believe that i'm going alone - and will b spending the whole day there by meself. Looks like he still has a lot to learn about me!

I guess i just need time on my own - away from everyone.

That's me. I truly value time spent on me own. That's why i call meself "anti-social" or "The Lone Ranger" or "Han Solo". Dun get me wrong. i love being wif people and i truly treasure the time spent wif family and frens. But at the same time, i oso need time to be on me own.

Things have been moving just too fast. December has come and gone and the New Year is oredi more than 19 days old! Yet, i still have not found time to sit and reflect over things. Too many activities coupled wif the essays and the exams contributed to that. Yet, now that the exams are over and frens have gone back and trips have been travelled, i still can't find the time!!!!

You see, term has restarted on monday. Classes were back to normal even before i sat for me exam on Wednesday. The day after me exam, i had to stay up to do reading for me class on Thursday. I have assigned things to do for Monday's lecture and a reading list to submit next week regarding me research essay due end of spring.

Me lecturer wasn't kidding when he told us in October that there won't be any break for us until May!!!! And even then, we'd have to start doing our dissertation (while watching the world cup and and winbledon at the same time!!!!!!).

The chinese have a saying that even if you are being hanged, you still need to breathe!!!! I cant seem to. The past few months have been like an entire season of 24 - before one thing is settled, another thing arises.

Next week is gonna be tough. Next weekend is CNY and i'd like to stay in and chat wif me family back home. So i decided to go to London tomorrow - basically, walk around on me own and hang out at the parks and museums.

Hopefully, i'll have time to pray and reflect. At the very least, i'll b able to clear my mind and spend some quiet moments alone.... and eat siew yoke and siew ngap again!!!!! ;-P~

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?