Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bye bye baby - Bay City Rollers

Ever had one of those "awwww......" moments? Well, if you have kids or nephews and neices, then i'm sure you'll have a plenty!


Adorable, aren't they? Posted by Picasa


I was chatting wif home last week and was using a webcam. Me nephew and me neice were over and i not only got to talk if them but i got to see them! :-) Me nephew was as usual all over the place, playing wif me Incredibles figures while me neice was seated and she sang to me!

Yesterday, i saw me sis online and we spoke online. To my pleasant surprise, me nephew and me neice were around again! And me neice sang to me again! I din see them tho cuz the webcam wasn't on.

When it time for them to go home, we said our goodbyes - and my sis laughed. As me neice walked out of the room, she waved goodbye to the the computer - not realising that i couldnt see her.

OK, all together now:- Awwwwww........

:-)

Comments:
awwww.. =D
 
YOU chat online???
 
ye-ah. why? is that surprising?

:-P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?