Friday, February 10, 2006

Red Red Wine - UB40

If it was back in Malaysia, it would be at a mamak stall. But we were in Colchester. So instead of a roadside stall, it was the warm dining cum kitchen, away from the wintry cold outside. Instead of teh tarik, it was wine! Instead of just Malaysians, there was an Italian, a Syrian, a Hungarian, a Greek and an MBC (Malaysian Born Chinese - have to distinguish meself from the China students!!!!).

Yet, the atmosphere was just like how the mamak stall would have been - laughter, jokes, teasing, chatting... basically, just a brilliant time!


Don't worry - the skinhead is harmless!! Posted by Picasa


Ghisseh was baking for a function next week. Alberto just stepped in for a drink. Aliz and Michael were planning to watch a movie. I was there for me dinner. In the end, we were there all nite, no movie, just chatting and laughing. Then we managed to "persuade" certian people to bring out the stash of wine from their rooms to share! It was a wonderful way to end the nite.

In fact, it was like a "dress rehearsal" for our Paris trip - for it is the 5 of us from Rayleigh Tower who'll be going to Paris in April. If last nite was an indication of what'll take place there, then the trip promises to be a truly unforgettable and enjoyable one!!!!!


My future travelling mates Posted by Picasa


I was chatting wif a mate over MSN and telling her that I'm indeed having the time of my life here - I miss home, miss me mates, miss the food - but yet, I'm having a ball here! :-)

For more pics, click
here.

Comments:
come visit me and i'll open a bottle just for you! ;-)

NZ? that's so cool, man. it's on my list of must-go-to-places-b4-i-die!!!!

"Ulu"? Well, depends on u. some like it that way. some will die out of boredom!!!!

IMHO, it's good to go to "ulu" places - less distractions for studies, spend more time wif people!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?