Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'll be seeing you - Billie Holiday

My Dearest Allie.

I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter any more, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you.

Noah

The first of 365 letters Noah wrote that Allie read in the movie, "The Notebook". Lovely movie.

Comments:
agreed. watched it jst recently too.

really love your blog posts. keep it up! thanks for the bad day entry too.. and btw, did you watch the american idol season that jst finished? a couple of clips available on dc.. they're always getting better every year!
 
thanks.

nope, din follow AI this time round. partly oso cuz i'm still disappointed that bo bice din win last time round!

while the judges think that this time round they have the best singers ever, some of me mates dun agree - or at least think that while the voices are good, the performances and characters were below par.

o well...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?