Sunday, October 16, 2005

Autumn leaves - Nat King Cole

If you dun know oredi, then kindly be informed that I simply love autumn. I'm an autumn person. When I came over to UK more than 10 yrs ago, I was just looking forward for autumn - and I wasn't disappointed.

Some people love spring when the flowers bloom. Others adore the never ending summer days. Dun think anyone who has been thru winter actually likes it - altho pics of snow covered meadows do seem lovely.

Me? I just love the red, orange, yellow, green of autumn, the gloomy cloudy skies, the moody atmosphere - perhaps the thought that winter is approaching puts a damper on everything.

And yes - if you dun know me by now, I am a moody person - and autumn is sooooo me! I'm not like beautiful spring or warm summer. Nor am I cold and bitter like winter. I'm autumn.

And who can blame me for feeling so on top of the world? The whole world around me is changing colours. Leaves are all over the place. And altho it is not as cloudy as it shud be (it was another sunny day again today!!! Wat's wif Colchester????), it doesn't spoil the fact that it's autumn! The days are getting shorter. Leaves are falling on me head. I get to kick the colourful leaves on the ground. Everyday, when I look out the window, I see different shades of colours!

Lovely!

Check out my autumn leaves montage here!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?