Saturday, October 15, 2005

Older - George Michael

I was observing the Brits when I was in town today - and I was annoyed at the teenagers.

Well, first, there was this bunch of guys who went around making monkey noises!!! Really! They bought this thingy which aids them in making the monkey noises. And it was really loud! And annoying!!!!

Stupid, dun you think? But then again, if they wanna act like monkeys, they might as well sound like one, rite?

Then there was this bunch of teenage girls who were just running round a pillar!!!!

I was like Hello???? Are you really so desperate for attention that you have to resort to brainless antics just to be noticed?

Sigh... then I wondered, is it just me who is getting old and cranky? Perhaps I had been biased - I have heard from me mates about how teens in places like Birmingham and Manchester would throw objects at me Asian mates when they walk pass them!!!!!

Then I started thinking - din I use to do stupid and crazy things wif frens - just for the heck of it? We weren't trying to attract attention - altho we did get it!


After all, they are just enjoying themselves wif their mates on a weekend!

I guess it's nice to be of that age when you are not so self-conscious and just do wat you wanna do - without disturbing others, of course. And people can just look at you and smile and go "Kids!"

It is sad that I can't do that wif me mates anymore!!!!

Hahaha. I talk like it has been ages since I've done that - actually, not too long ago, I was wif some people who thought it fit to practice their long-jump skills at midnite at a busy cross-juction in the heart of town! ;-)

Sigh... why do we have to grow up and be responsible adults???

Comments:
What does noctural urban long-jumping to do with not being responsible adults?

It's not mutually exclusive, u know *grin*

I say 'be adults whenever necessary, be kids whenever possible' :)

Hope your life there's as cool as beans!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?